The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, May 17, 2004

Donald Rumsfeld Magic Eight Ball

On Morning Sedition, they have retrofitted a Magic Eight Ball with the words and wisdom of Donald Rumsfeld. Its advice for today:

Don't do or say anything you don't want to see on the front page of the Washington Post.


So why have they done everything they've done for the last two years? I mean, I know the Donald is a master of kung fu, but come on.

It's a Monday and I'm back at work. Quiet day of re-imaging machines with new Ghost images. Maybe I'll get a contract today. If not, look for me on the front page of the Washington Post. GIANT ROBOT TRAMPLES PACIFIC NORTHWEST.

You've been warned.

Addendum: Thinking about it, it wasn't Morning Sedition, it was Unfiltered, with Liz Winstead, Chuck D, and Rachel Maddow. Fight the power.