The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Suck it, Ashcroft

Librarians Against Bush have some links they want you to see.

As some of you know, I work in a library. We've been trying to deal with the fallout from Bush and the PATRIOT Act for years now--it's quite possibly the worst law we've had on the books in years.

As they used to say on the ABC Saturday Morning Cartoon lineup, read more about it.

It's 8:30 and now the temp is down to 98. I was going to watch a movie or something, but I've been reading old Fantastic Four and Avengers issues. Sure, the teams bicker a lot, and Mr. Fantastic is pretty much a dick. (He really should know better, being the smartest guy in the world and all.) But you add in the sheer fucking genius that is Jack Kirby (tell me the Inhumans are not the prototypes for the New Gods to come later) and the peril that is Galactus. I mean, Kirby draws the biggest enemy of the FF as GOD. That's just too cool for words.