The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I left my motivation somewhere...

A couple quick notes.

The new Bulwer-Lytton winners are here.

The SF entry rocks:
The scorched pasture, with its charred and smoking remains of dead cattle, was the least of Jessica's worries, and as she pondered her shredded gown, newly shaved head, and the quickly disappearing spaceship in the Nevada twilight, she realized if she were going to hitchhike back to Carson City, she'd have to show a damn sight far more leg than she had ever intended.


I also watched some of the Democratic party ads today. They're asking people to vote on them--the One-Stop Shopping ad is probably my favorite, if only for the big-ass Apple monitor.

It is far too hot for me to consider going to the Oregon Brewer's Festival this year. Projecting 101 tomorrow, and there are few things I would want less than drinking beer in that weather with a bunch of hot, sweaty people with a propensity for a free-floating cry of, "WoooooooooOOOOooooooOOOO!"