The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Poor Man for President

How can you argue with a platform like this? For example:
Here is what I will do in my first 100 days:

1. Bring about world peace forever
2. Abolish all corporations
3. Cure AIDS and cancer
4. Make everybody completely free
5. Ban everything lame
6. Free Mumia

I will also legalize the KB, stage one in my War on Shwag. Also, I take no donations from anybody, and my Vice President will be Britney Spears Naked, and nobody will ever have to do anything they don't want to and we'll all live forever in cloud castles made of cotton candy and rainbows.


The cotton candy and rainbows plank of this platform is stolen directly from the Bush campaign, I think.

Watched Shakes the Clown this evening, courtesy of Ms. LL.

Body of Binky, anyone?