The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

These folks deserve a medal

The fine folks at NewsHounds watch Fox "News" so you don't have to.

How they manage to do it without having a stroke is beyond me. Fox got taken off my list of DishTV channels so fast...

Also, do not miss the dueling campaign e-mails pointed out by Steve Gilliard. 0wnz3d, b1tch.

Went to the farmer's market today but I didn't buy anything. Ran into one of the DNC ground operatives who's been canvassing for donations in Portland for a while--he said they may have finally saturated the market here since a lot of the people they're running into have already donated. I thought that was excellent news. The Kerry donation link in the sidebar should be good for a while yet, but after the convention all donations should go to the DNC or a 527 like MoveOn.

I'm averaging about a meeting a day again. Now I know why my data entry thing hasn't happened the way I thought it would have.

Oh, and Blogger is fucking up again, so I have no idea when this post will go.

Hey, in other news, Barack Obama is going to give the keynote address at the DNC. Whatever vitamins they're drinking over there, they are working.