The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Maybe I should try this calendar thing

So I totally forgot about an appointment I had at 1:00 today until I was called and reminded.

This is not the first such incident in the last couple of months--I am really losing track of stuff lately. Not sure if it's because of all the shenaningans going on or what.

Willamette Week had a story about blogs, and their verdict is that most of them suck. Sturgeon's Law, anyone?

Anyway, I found it funny that their list of blogs they thought didn't suck included one from a writer for the other weekly in town, the Portland Mercury. A weekly who makes fun of WW all the time.

Oh, and I finally got into Final Fantasy X-2 and it's pretty cool. It's like Charlie's Angels on crack. But fun.