The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Kerry-Edwards 04

John Kerry picked John Edwards as his running mate today.

The GOP is terrified of this, as they are sending every media pundit out with talking points. NPR was already slagging him with backhanded stories and lines off of Fox News. NPR, you may remember, used to be not so bad. But at this point, I think they've signed off on ever getting a donation from me again.

What I love is they're talking about how he has no foreign policy experience. As if Bush did. As if our foreign policy for the last three years has been exemplary. Afghanistan grows more opium than before we bombed the shit out of it. Iraq is going to be a synonym for clusterfuck in the next OED. North Korea is a mess. Anybody remember when China shot down our plane? Bush couldn't fellate them fast enough.

Foreign policy, my ass. Bush should make it easy on himself and resign in disgrace now. Future theses will be on the debacle his adminstration has made out of our country.