The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

It's raining naps

Ever since I was a kid, I've had sinus headaches. Sometimes they get so bad that it hurts to see. The one today was on that end of the spectrum. The only thing that works is to sleep, usually. Today was no exception.

Today was free comic day at my shop and around the country. Did you get your free comic? Do you not read comics? If not, what the hell is wrong with you? Comics are just words and pictures. You can do anything with words and pictures. (Thanks, Mr. Ellis.)

My favorite BBS was down for a while, but it has come back from the dead. Next it will walk on water and turn water into wine and write an Emmy-winning episode of Stargate SG-1.

There is a lot of speculation of who Kerry will pick as a running mate. The common wisdom is that it will be either Edwards or Gephardt. My money is on Edwards, though my personal choice is Martin Sheen. Particularly Martin Sheen with speechwriting by Aaron Sorkin.