The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, July 16, 2004

A little gift

When I went to bed last night, I was pretty sure that I was going to be hating this morning. My neck and back hurt a bit from all the tossing and lifting and whatnot, so my theory was that I'd be lucky to get up without screaming.

Instead, I feel pretty good--sure, some of my vertebrae are protesting a bit, but nowhere near the "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!" level that I was expecting.

Reminds me a bit of last year, where I woke up after a night of debauchery to feel pretty darn good. Maybe this won't be such a bad day after all. (Of course, it's Friday, which means some horrible news item will pop up around noon. On the other hand, my e-mail was full of fun stuff, including baby pictures from the pints list.)

And wow! The last Saturn picture from Cassini is a doozy.