The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Living legend needs... eggs.

Watching an episode of Firefly where the character Jayne is a folk hero. The last couple of episodes have been hilarious--innuendo, hurt looks, double-takes, and some extraordinarily huge hair.

I really gotta pick up this DVD for myself. Special thanks to Sir M for the lending.

In other news, my neck is still hurting from running around in Storage.

Some numbers:
  • One title I recycled had 507 volumes
  • Each of those volumes weighed at least 3 pounds
  • We went through two large dumpsters in half a day
  • By the time I left, we had 12 booktrucks full of stuff still to surplus
Books fly really far when you pitch them underhand. The packrat in me dislikes throwing stuff away, but a lot of that stuff has sat on the shelf for years.