The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Worst person in the world

One of the new picks TiVo has been instructed to record at all times is Keith Olbermann's Countdown on MSNBC. Luckily I've been able to see the showdown between Falafel Bill and Olbermann. (The former is evidently annoyed that his ratings are going down at about the same rate that Countdown's are going up, so he's got a petition out to cancel Countdown and bring back Phil Donohue.)

Friday had a 9-minute montage of some of the greatest hits from Countdown's coverage of O'Reilly's mistakes of the last few months. And tonight, Bill won the coveted "Worst Person in the World!" award, his 20th or 30th such victory.

Sorry I've been quiet lately--work has bee kind of crazy lately.