The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'll miss you most of all, Mr. Bananagrabber.

Fox had this great show which won a ton of awards and had a dedicated cult following. So instead of promoting it at all, they cut their order for more episodes and bury the last four episodes on a Friday night.

I'm speaking, of course, of Arrested Development, which got a really shitty send-off by the Fox powers-that-be last night. They played all four episodes with no fanfare (I only found out because TiVo has my back and I'd read Lyle's blog).

It's been a busy day. Had the car washed, watched a bit of my Strong Bad DVDs, and had a great lunch. Currently watching last night's episode of Battlestar Galactica before heading out to a hotluck. It's like a potluck, only with hot food. Last year I took pepper-pineapple salsa for ice cream--this year I'm making peanut-butter-and-habanero-jelly sandwiches. My test sandwich was excellent, so I'm looking forward to this evening.