The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Couldn't tackle the bear

Watching last week's episode of House. I had no idea talking about curry could be such a great metaphor.

There are two good sources for discussing House. Television Without Pity, for the snark, and Polite Dissent for the medical diagnosis. This is a pretty good episode, at least in the human interest bits. The actual diagnosis is a little out of left field, but that sort of comes with the territory.

Currently reading Essential Supervillian Team-Up, which treats Doctor Doom sorta like Spider-Man. Which is somewhat weird as Doom needs nobody, as he's Doom. However, there are some good bits and I'm liking it quite a bit.

Haven't been to my shop in a while, as my new job involves me driving a lot and it's just not as easy to get there as it used to be. Maybe some time this week.