The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

If only it was always this cute

It's always easier to destroy than it is to create. For example, it takes time to walk to plant a seed, wait five to ten years for it to grow, chop it down, drag it back to the house, throw some lights on it, and watch the needles fall on the carpet.

On the other hand, it goes up quite a treat if you let it dry out.

But content generation can be fun! Found this page on the Web site development process on BoingBoing today. Cute little figurines show you how to develop ideas, create prototypes, revise ideas, etc. Fun stuff.

Went to the comic shop the other day. The DC Showcase Presents Justice League of America is great stuff. Watch the JLA beat the snot out of Starro, Doctor Light, the Weaponsmaster, and more! Plus the magic of Snapper Carr!



Speaking of the Justice League, there's JLA Classified: Cold Steel. It's like Shogun Warriors had one night of passion with Hasbro's toy line. I still can't decide if it's worth picking up or not. Probably not. Do Superman and Wonder Woman even NEED a giant robot? Batman, maybe. In fact, I almost expect it of him. Wayne Industries totally needs a giant mech division.

More on the rest of my haul when I finish reading it. Spent yesterday evening at the fifth annual impromptu holiday beer festival at the Horse Brass. It was enough to throw me off all day, so more later.