The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to the grindstone

First off, let me welcome any CIFA readers. Tax dollars at work.

(Read more about CIFA if you dare. I hope they're interested in my blathering about comics, TV, movies, and video games. Maybe I should get a tax rebate for entertaining them.)

Back to work today after a couple days off. Finally got caught up on the latest Top 10. Hey, now as I'm looking for a link, I find that Jess Nevins has started annotating the issues. I have yet to really sit down and go through his annotations for the second series of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

It's cold today here in the Pacific Northwest, and I find that I have acclimated to the local climate. The 40s are now actually cold to me, when before they were quite balmy, bracing even.