The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

A shining light to show the way

Superman Returns has a trailer up, which looks... promising. Not a lot to go on at the moment, but its heart appears to be in the right place.

Been in training on a software package for a couple of days, which put the nail in the coffin of my NaNo endeavors for the year. It's probably a bad sign when you've only written your quota of 1,667 words 1/10th of the time. Makes it hard to catch up when you're 20,000 words in the hole. Oh well, maybe next year.

I have seen the future of movies and it is Cinetopia. This beats even the Bagdad and the Kennedy School into a cocked hat. First-run movies in extraordinarly comfortable chairs, with tapas brought to you if you want. The only problem is that it's in Vancouver, which is a bit of a haul as there are only two bridges across the Columbia River.

Still annoyed about Arrested Development. I suppose it is possible that Fox might change their minds if sales for the DVDs go well, but then again... There is some good news—Battlestar Galactica has been renewed for season 3. Maybe they'll find a way to redo "The Gun on Ice Planet Zero." Watched that the other day and... it wasn't quite as good as I remember.