The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Lostzilla vs. King Mob

I gotta get me one of those anti-curiosity fields, or whatever it is they're using on the island in Lost. One of my main frustrations with the show is the inability of any character to ask a question or follow up with additional questions.1
Evidently I am not the only person to notice this: witness the Lost Unanswered Questions thread.

I decided to reward myself this week for a feat of extraordinary magnitude. So I'm picking up Kung Fu Hustle, which I loved in the theater.

Also, I got the best piece of spam the other day:
We apologize and hope you will take a jaundiced view at medicaments we sell. Again, let us introduce our drugs at attractive prices which may be urgent needed.

I totally take a jaundiced view at medicaments.

1 - In this respect, they may be taking a cue from the White House Press Corps.