The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

What you don't have you don't need it now

Off to a party later this evening.

I hate to do one of those year-end reviews, so I leave you with these reviews from John Rogers and Steve Gilliard, who are far more talented at this sort of thing than I am.

This year has been OK for me personally, but very bad and the last year ever for quite a lot of people. Disasters all over the world, earthquakes, hurricanes, elections, the continuing airing of multiple versions of CSI, it all kinda sucks.

On the other hand, I have a new job pushing pixels in the Printer Mines, I kinda sorta helped cure a computer of its miggly, and my cats are all doing well. Plus, one can work out aggressions by smacking things on Maple Story.



I mean, seriously, it's cute and free. What more could you ask for, other than their site not demanding that you use IE?

Happy New Year. Peace, goodwill, and universal healthcare for all of us.