The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Triumph of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Pirates and noodle-lovers around the world celebrated yesterday's ruling that smacked down the Intelligent Design people with great authority.

(I'm more of an incompetent design person myself. I mean, really, does anyone think our knees are the high water mark for joints? If so, I have some bridgework in New York to sell you. Now that they're striking, it's a license to print money.

Sorry I've been quiet lately. Trying to get up to snuff on working in the Printer Mines. I can't even remember the last time I cracked open a comic book. But when you spend 90 minutes driving 20 miles like I did last night, you lose enthusiasm for doing a lot of things. Smegging traffic.