The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Sushiland

I think instead of going all-convention, all-the-time at home tonight, we may skip a little bit and head to Marineland Sushiopolis. Mmmm. Sushi.

But hey, I had enough of Joementum in 2000 and during the primaries. (I was hoping for a Gore/Kerry ticket in 2000.) I cannot believe the DNC gives Lieberman a spot tonight when they relegated Obama to last night. (Which wasn't covered by all of the networks. Silly me, I thought they had licenses for the publicly-owned airwaves for the public good, not to run inane shit likeEverybody Loves Raymond. Which is more important?

I've been kinda grumpy today, haven't been as productive as I would have liked. But that will change later on, I hope.