The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Insomnia

I don't think I had too much coffee today, but I could be wrong. Something is keeping me up.

I'm making a mountain out of a molehill about something in my personal life, and I cannot figure out why. I really hope I don't make yet another vacation into a nightmare. Perhaps I should just stop taking time off if this is how I react to it.

Currently playing a lot of Mario Golf: Advance Tour. It plays a lot like Golden Sun, only with golf. If that makes sense. (Golden Sun was a really great RPG that had an actual sequel that made sense and everything.) However, this is not totally crazy, since the same developer did both.

I dunno--perhaps I'm wracked with guilt that I never actually liked real golf, but golf on the GBA is OK with me. Or not.