The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Intermittent page loads

Hrm. Either Haloscan or Blogger is screwing up my page loading. I can get it about 3 out of every 5 tries at work. Maybe lots of people are blogging today. Or commenting. Yeah.

Played a bit more of Beyond Good and Evil last night. It's one of those games that makes me look at my watch and finally notice what time it is. "Crap, I should go to bed."

Found out that there will be a GBA port of Guardian Heroes. The original Guardian Heroes on the Saturn was fun stuff, and we used to play as Nando the rabbit in multiplayer with great results. (Who doesn't like a rabbit that turns into a fireball and has a battlecry of "Feed the bunny?" A big jerk, that's who.) Great game, even if it had a lousy cover.