The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Da Shizzolator

Athenais pointed me to Ask Snoop, who will kindly translate any webpage for you. Here's one from yesterday:

We don't make games like Katamari Damacy here, 'n that is sad n' shit. In da game, yo' father (da King of All Cosmos) has destroyed izzall da stars, so that shiznit's up yo' ass replace 'em n' shit. To do this, yo' ass get a big ass wad of, know what I'm sayin'? .. stuff n' shit. And yo' ass has roll this ball around, capturing stuff that becomes part of da ball, know what I'm sayin'?

The gameplay description reminds me slightly of Marble Madness, wit just a touch of Robot Alchemic Drive, know what I'm sayin'? For da insanity n' shit.

They made a funny over at Pandagon:
Since we can't izzall grow up be president, Big Baby Bush has kindly lowered da position so that shiznit's on par wit 0's-drinking-cuz-who-pees-on-yo'-couch, know what I'm sayin'? I never has feel bad again!

But is izzle shorties learning?


Word.