The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Prince of Space

We don't make games like Katamari Damacy here, and that is sad. In the game, your father (the King of All Cosmos) has destroyed all the stars, so it's up to you to replace them. To do this, you get a big wad of... stuff. And you have to roll this ball around, capturing stuff that becomes part of the ball.

The gameplay description reminds me slightly of Marble Madness, with just a touch of Robot Alchemic Drive. For the insanity.

They made a funny over at Pandagon:
Since we can't all grow up to be president, Bush has kindly lowered the position so it's on par with beer-drinking-friend-who-pees-on-your-couch. I never have to feel bad again!

But is our children learning?