The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

This is what democracy looks like...

Somebody in Milwaukee is distributing this flyer:

GOP getting out the vote

This is the kind of Get Out The Vote program the GOP is running. What kind of party depends on voter supression? Why do they hate America so much?

The Republicans are freaking. That's desperation I smell. The Al QaQaa explosives story will not go away. Hearing Rudy Guiliani blame it on the troops this morning was beyond the pale, and this is the guy who makes a living tarnishing the memory of the 9/11 dead.

Some people like this new Eminem video about voting, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me. Wear a hoodie, or whatever. Just vote, even if you have to be convinced to do so by some lame song.