The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Common people

Listening to NPR this morning, they seem to have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for undecided voters. They found the one person in America who was upset that Kerry forgot Poland. There are rumors that CBS is spiking a poll that shows Kerry leading Florida by nine (yes, 9) points. I'm agreeing with Atrios and Piggs that it's going to be Kerry in a landslide, but by how much, I have no idea.

Some day I will track down my very own copy of The Transformed Man, William Shatner's first album that you can only get as a British import CD. Until then, there's his new album, Has Been. Kevin pointed me to this clip of him singing that just rocks.