The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Less than two weeks to go.

Come for the poetry, stay for the pointers to funny political stuff. Or something. They made me laugh over at Pandagon:
So Dick Cheney, attired in the Cloak of Malevolence (+5 sneer) and wielding the Scepter of Misdirection (-3 truth), has accused Kerry of not being "tough" or "aggressive" enough to stop terrorists from detonating a nuclear bomb in a major American city (I'm serious -- that's his charge). Momentarily sidelining the fact that, of the 4 men occupying slots on the tickets, Kerry is the only one to have personally killed other human beings or seen combat, this statement reflects exactly what's wrong with the Bush/Cheney conception of the War on Terrorism.

How desperate are you when you accuse your opponent of being directly responsible for destroying civilians? The Bush administration continually pushes the boundaries on redefining chutzpah, after all the stuff that's happened on their watch. Unless it was the junior senator from Massachusetts who ignored Richard Clarke's repeated warnings...