The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Making noodles

Spent part of the day raking leaves. The front yard resulted in five 30-gallon bags full of leaves, and I'm pretty sure I'm not done there yet. The backyard has a bunch of leaves still to go, so I am waiting on that a bit.

After a day of gender-role-affirming yardwork, I went out to play a game of HeroQuest. We're currently playing a borderlands campaign, which I like a bit better than playing just a bunch of Heortlings. I mean, the Orlanthi pantheon is OK, but it gets a bit dull after a while. So right now I'm playing an old master from Kralorela, which is entertaining because they're the only people in the HeroQuest universe who actually like dragons. So nobody trusts him or wants to eat his noodle dishes.

If the above paragraph doesn't make sense to you, don't worry. Instead, think about this clock!