The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Would you watch a film with George Wendt?

There's an episode of Animaniacs where the Warner siblings are beseiged by survey takers. Taking a survey now, which is why I'm reminded of it. And hey, that website I just linked dates from about the last time I even saw an episode of the show...

The kitten (who did not get a name from us as it would have made it even harder to give him up) found a new home yesterday. We took him to the vet on Friday, got the first round of shots, some de-wormer stuff, a round of Advantage, and some tests to see if he was healthy. If you could see the hamburger that is my hand, you would know he's healthy. That is the best litmus test for kittens--are they mauling you? Good. They're fine.

At the vet's office

Somebody was sleepy at the vet's office.

So I'm a little misty now that he's gone. The other three cats are a lot happier, though.