The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Some of us have waited 47 months to cast this ballot

And at long last the day is finally here.

VOTE.



I'm not thrilled that Ohio's vote "challengers" got reinstated and the Supreme Court was too chicken-shit to hear it.

Rising Hegemon borrows from the Bard for today.
They that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will on the eve thereof feast with his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow is when we threw Bush out:'
Then will they open their wallet and show their cards.
And say 'This I used to vote upon Election day.'

The Daily Show is calling their coverage tonight Prelude to the Recount, but I am thinking that the margin of victory will be so large that we won't need one. Bush is going down. People do not wait overnight to vote in the same fucker that's in office right now. People wait overnight to vote the bastards out. There's a gale-force wind on the coast today, and it's blowing in a new change.

And I hope you don't need this, but:

Election Protection Hotline:
1-866-MYVOTE1 to report problems
1-866-OUR-VOTE (1-866-687-8683) for immediate legal assistance