The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Advice from Bill

Bought a bunch of CDs today, including the new Pink Martini (don't make it seven years before the next album, guys) and the new William Shatner. The latter is very well done, I've found myself tapping a foot and grooving more than once.

The best track, so far, is called You'll Have Time.

Yeah, oh maybe you won't suffer and maybe it's quick
But you'll have time to think
Why did I waste it?
Why didn't I taste it?
You'll have time
You'll have time because you're gonna die


There's a bit where he's saying that and a gospel choir is singing possible ways you'll go.

So the best GOP reaction to seeing Osama Bin Laden alive and well is "It's a little gift." Hooray! We're the GOP and we suck! Further discussion on DKos...

If the Dems still have any money left, they'll run the ad where Bush says, "I truly am not concerned about him," over and over again.