The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Oh, and before I forget...

Get out there and vote!

I've already voted, since Oregon is all vote-by-mail. Last I heard, about 60-70% of the state's ballots had already turned in. But every, and I mean every vote counts. That means you in the "safe" states and you in the "battleground" states.

I know you're sick of hearing it. I know the calls are annoying. But do not let anyone dissuade you or intimidate you from doing your civic duty. As Michael Moore said, this is the longest-running experiment in democracy on the planet.
Democracy is not a spectator sport. It only works when we all come off the bench and participate.

Some folks are in for a rude surprise tomorrow. We can win this and get back to reality-based government.