The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Running level one diagnostic...

There's this horrible pain in the diodes all along my right side. And my left side. And my head. And my torso, my precious torso.

(OK, there are at least two references in there. Can you spot them? Three if you count the title. Winner gets... something.)

Anyway, spent yesterday hiking through the streets of Gresham doing Trick or Vote, which was OK. Had a lot of fun, though it got fairly cold towards the end. In some ways, I wish I'd gone to the party afterwards, but I was also very glad to be at home.

The front page of McPaper says that it's a photo finish. When they look back on this tomorrow night, will it be seen as prophetic or hedging one's bets? I am guessing the latter.

Great. Now they are pounding in the renovation area. I may need to go home early and sleep. I should be writing my NaNo novel, but to be honest, I'm not sure I'm even going to get started today. I feel pretty crappy.