The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Auld Lang Syne

"My whole life, I have no idea what this song means. Should I remember my friends in order to forget them?"

The end of When Harry Met Sally has a big party with dancing and music and smooching. There are a couple parties we've been invited to this evening, but due to the weather and some sort of sinus malfunction, we're staying home.

I will try not to dwell on the lost opportunities of this year or how disappointing certain aspects of it were. November, I am looking in your direction. Instead, I have already pinky swore to write more next year. Maybe I'll do the Artist's Way or figure out just what I want to do with my spare time. Spending some of my vacation time on organization--found some stuff to sell on eBay, organized some books, revised my address book.

I think there's a game called... football on tomorrow, but I will be looking for donuts instead. Maybe they can take the sting out of the awfulness that was Identity Crisis.