The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The robot speaks

Reader Bill S., who appears to also work in a library, writes:

Is wanting to be a Bavarian so wrong?
Well, if you listen to Dr. Forrester in Operation Double 007, it is horribly wrong. However, as some of my ancestors are of Bavarian descent, I would disgree with the good doctor on this one.

(Finally remembered which episode that was from thanks to this page, which reminds me of the beauty that is the line, "I KILLED THAT FAT BARKEEP!")

Kevin chimes in:
Do you actually think you'll ever get your birthday present from me?
A man can dream, can't he. Which reminds me, there are still some other presents I need to both deliver and receive.

What do you think it might be? Do you think it and your Festivus present might be too much and you'll explode with joy?
I dunno. Perhaps you should space them out. If I were a betting man, I would say that at least one of them will be comics-related.

Favorite kind of pie?
When I was a kid, I think it was lemon meringue or chocolate French silk. But now I'd have to say banana cream. Though you can't go wrong with apple.

Actually, that is all a lie. It's Ryssa's pecan pie. Because it had bourbon in it.