The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Glad to see tact is alive and well

So the folks at Delicious Monster post that they're working on a new version of the product. Right away, people post how they hate the idea. Nice, people.

At least there are some nice folks. The Mercy Corps group just had an update as to their progress helping the Boxing Day Tsunami victims. (I also note this Atrios post about the Lying Media and how Bush has upped the chocolate rations.)

Spent a good chunk of the day watching The Return of the King. Even longer than the theatrical release, I still cannot figure out why Jackson chose to cut the sequence with Saruman in favor of more hobbit slash fodder. (Speaking of which, DO NOT miss the hidden bit on disc. Go to the scene select, click the last screen, and move your cursor down until you see a ring appear.)