The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Liquid Toll House

It's a particularly sweet morning so far.

Stumptown is fairly cold this morning, but at least I didn't have to scrape ice off the windshield. They are predicting some possible snow this weekend, which will shut this place down. Not like DEATHSTORM 2004 did last year, I hope.

Went with some coworkers to Starbucks, where they're pimping a new beverage: Chantico. Imagine drinking some warm, melted chocolate chips, and that's about what it's like. They also want you to buy a cookie to go with it, which sounds like a recipe for insulin shock. I guess they're branching out into non-coffee drinks more.

And the best news of all is that I was a winner in the Swamp Thing contest! Woo!