The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Pure classy

Cheney shows how well he cleans up for formal events. How sad is it that the only criticism of these goofballs is in the style section?



I particularly like how you can almost see the mittens attached to his coat from string. Sooner or later he's going to be triple-dog-dared into licking a flagpole.

The Bizzaro #1 preview fills me with great joy--I loved the first book. The Green Lantern Reserve Corps and the Batman/Superman jealousy strips were hilarious and every library needs a book with a cover where somebody is smoking a bubble pipe.

Busy fighting off mutant attack squirrels again, so talk amongst yourselves. Will you be watching the Super Ads Bowl?