The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Enjoy the coronation while it lasts

So Bush is spending $50 million dollars of our money to re-crown himself. DC has been told to take money they were supposed to spend on emergency planning and spend it on extra security, all to protect King Dork from noticing that nobody likes him.

I shall be reviewing the entries for the America (The Book) contest later today--right now I'm running around at work trying to remember how GeekLog works.

There are a couple of things to think about--how this looks to our friends across the pond, this fair and balanced coverage by Faux, and the total insanity of the right wing, who (having been taken for a ride by ShrubCo) are now reduced to demonizing SpongeBob.

And these asshats expect to be taken seriously when they claim there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq (there weren't--we gave up looking last month) or Social Security is in crisis (it isn't--there is no crisis)? They're afraid of cartoons!

More later. I am off to watch 20 bicycle cops menace the 3 protestors on campus.