The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Meme o' the day

As seen on Pandagon, open up iTunes (or the music player of your choice), press shuffle play and list the first ten songs.

My list:
  1. "Oh Streetcar!" The Musical -- Songs in the Key of Springfield
  2. Everywhere With Helicopter -- Guided by Voices
  3. Paninaro '95 -- Pet Shop Boys
  4. Veronique -- Pink Martini
  5. Blue Mountain Session #2: Push Downstairs -- Underworld
  6. Shoot the Moon -- Norah Jones
  7. Penis Song (Not the Noel Coward Song) -- Monty Python
  8. Inside -- Moby
  9. Anthem -- Gus Gus
  10. Tank! -- Seatbelts (Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack)

I'm not sure what this says about me.

Still iced in--the new thing this year is that I notice the newscasters keep telling viewers to not call 911 if they have a question about the roads or their power goes out. That seems to be totally unneeded advice, but I guess it's not.

Like any rule, it shows up because somebody ruined it for everybody. Sorta like how on the trains in Denver, there's a dire warning to not gamble. I didn't want to until I saw that warning, and then I totally did.