The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Why didn't I have courses like this?

Introduction to Object Oriented Programming through Interactive Fiction

Two great tastes that taste great together.

OK, so while I did stuff like this in college I never got actual credit for it! Unless you count the time I made a MUD with a killer whelk in it.
Look out. There might be a whelk.

Tomorrow I'll be going into work for a bit and then we'll be hanging out with Kevin for the rest of the weekend. (He's visiting from Boston and he's confirmed my worst fears. My temperature gauges have been acclimated to Portland weather as the current temp of 34 feels cold to me. He said it's balmy. Dammit. There's 15" of snow at my mom's house, too.)