The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Do earwigs make chutney?

Watching Eddie Izzard: Unrepeatable in an effort to decompress after a trip to the vet. (One of our cats decided to test our loyalty with nonspecific but worrying symptoms. I guess we passed.

We're giving up looking for WMDs in Iraq. Not that they were ever there in the first place. You know, a lot of us said this a couple hundred thousand lives ago. Any bets on when the 101st Fighting Keyboarders will apologize? Hah!

On a lighter note, look what's coming out on March 2! Essential Luke Cage. This would probably go quite well with the Essential Iron Fist trade in my bag. (I originally typed that as Iron Fish, which would be a very different story.)
You were Danny Rand. Now you are like unto a trout of iron. You are IRON FISH!