The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Time travel makes me itch

Well, usually it does. The two-parter time travel "cliffhanger" from Star Trek: TNG, for example. Which went on to star young Guinan and Mark Twain and made Data's head a couple hundred years older than the rest of his body. Or whatever.

But the last Justice League Unlimited this season did a pretty good job with their two-parter. The last half aired this evening.
Terry: Careful! Things have changed out there from what you're used to.
Batman: Are criminals still superstitious and cowardly?
Bruce Wayne: Yup.
Batman: Good enough for me.

Spent part of the day babysitting, and now I feel a little off. Hope neither of the kids infected me with anything.