The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Before I head to the shop...

I should do some math first.

Holy shit! Calculate your Social Security loss with private accounts. Mine's right around 25%. AWESOME. Remind me again why we need to spend trillions of dollars to do this? Let us spend more to get less. That's totally the GOP way. They're dead-set on destroying Social Security and they will lie every way they can to ram it through.

In other news, our laptop appears to be back to normal and I've noticed my mood has increased. Something about having it back--I totally need to plan for the ShinyBook's successor, but for now it's quite good to have it back.

Somebody needs to buy this Prince of All Cosmos hand puppet for me. So cool.