The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Point/Counterpoint

First, in this weekend's Justice League episode, the Flash says that enjoys destroying robots.
Flash: Robots! I love smashing robots!

Perhaps robots do not enjoy being destroyed. Have you ever thought about that, Mr. Fast-Running Man? End Robot Abuse Now!

Secondly, in that NPR story discussed below, they include links to noted flesh-based nutjob Jack Chick. Now my fellow Killbots and I use these mostly for amusement and/or swabbing out machine gun ejector ports. Why you have allowed him to be the largest indie comics publisher in your country is beyond my circuit's capacity to process.

Today is your holiday of St. Valentine, who was evidently the patron saint of ripping hearts from ribcages. Finally, one event that I can get behind.