The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Not boob tube, BOOM tube

OK, not only can I not get Thai food delivered in my neighborhood, the lucky blokes in the UK get all of Battlestar Galactica on DVD next month. This is unfair and maybe we should move...

Wait, the last time we were there, housing was insane. So maybe not.

Recovering from a hot luck last night, off to the races later on this evening. I will say that I really, really liked the Justice League Unlimited episode yesterday. Mister Miracle, Big Barda, the Flash, etc. Plus, voice acting by Ioan Gruffud, Ed Asner (as Granny Goodness? COME ON, that's brilliant), Michael Dorn, and Arte Johnson doing a cultural reference for the grandparents of the kids watching the show. Some of you may remember Gruffud in the excellent Horatio Hornblower series a few years back. (Not to mention his upcoming appearance as Reed Richards in the Fantastic Four movie...) I really need to get the Hornblower series on DVD at some point.

Oh, crap. My eyes. While looking for that last link, I found a Hornblower slash fiction site. Ow.