The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Big Bump Mix

Listening to disc 2 of the Rennaisance Mix Collection (10th Anniversary Remaster).



I can see why this used to go for a couple hundred on eBay. I bet the guy I saw have a bid of $250 and pull it since it wasn't his reserve is kicking himself now. I paid a tenth of that this afternoon. SUCKER.

I'm reminded a bit of the people who used to sell Final Fantasy Tactics for $100/pop. It's a great game, was out of print for far too long, but the re-issue just slayed the market, in a good way.

Killbot X-90 will return, of this I am sure. I don't have the plasma shield generator in the basement running yet, so he's bound to take over my connection again.