The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Krypto!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Streaky is just one of the stars of the Krypto animated series. (I love the detail on Ace the Bat-Hound's collar.)

Gone and Forgotten has reviews the Legion of Super-Pets. Hopefully Beppo will make an appearance on the Kryto series. I don't see him in any of the publicity shots, though. Once upon a time I know that they were thinking of making a Radar (from Supreme) series, but that may be unlikely now.

EDIT: TV Tome is reporting that Venture Brothers has been renewed for a second season. This is most excellent news, as this show rocks.

Look Around You keeps popping up on BBC America, and I'm thinking of picking up a region-free DVD player so I can watch the Region 2 DVD.

The 'DVD' player is often limited by regional settings. The unit pictured above will work only in Lincolnshire.