The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bizarro think Justice League worst cartoon ever

Watching the Justice League Unlimited episode with the thinly-veiled Superfriends appearance. Plus bonus references to Suicide Squad and Justice League International.

If I were running DC, I'd be collecting older material like Suicide Squad and JLI in a series of trades. Maybe even Gemworld, which I hear good things about but have never read. Of course, if I were running DC, I'd have big-ass full-color collections of Mister Miracle coming out, too.

However, I will give them massive props for publishing Seven Soldiers. One issue into the projected 30-issue run (seven 4-issue runs and two bookend issues) and I'm already hooked.

Found this as I was looking for a copy of Superman Annual #7, which I found for a reasonable price.

I don't remember Officer Friendly talking like this.