The Giant Fighting Robot Report

I am dubious. (I am metal.) I am stainless. I am milk in your plastic.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Housekeeping

I really need to buy some soy sauce, Tabasco sauce (perhaps the chipotle), and chutney for my desk at work. Oh, and some hot cock sauce. (Most people call it rooster sauce, but no, I gotta be more vulgar.)

The Lipstick Librarian shaves two inches off my height in her last missive--I have been 5'10" since my late teens--not the 5'8" previously reported. She is accurate in that I am quite fond of Battlestar Galactica.

Oh, and next time I go to the shop, I need to find a copy of SUPERMAN ANNUAL #7.

On a final note, sometimes the good guys win a few. Medicaid's bid to kill Lauren Rainey has been cancelled. And the Supreme Court decided to join the rest of the planet and abolish the death penalty for those under 18. We were the last country in the world to do so.

Funny, wasn't Bush just lecturing Putin on rights? Pot. This is kettle. You're black!